What's an SEO Audit?
Our SEO audit of your website
gives you an actionable plan that:
- Compares your website to your competitors.
- Gives a general overview of the current SEO efficacy of your site.
- Identifies & suggests changes that must be made to improve your SEO.
- Uncovers your website’s SEO shortcomings and how to fix them.
- Sets clear expectations for your website’s future after SEO improvements.
- Helps establish a campaign and budget to reach your SEO goals.
Let's Talk About Your SEO:
Real Estate SEO in Two Stages:
STAGE 1: Set Up
- Comprehensive Audit of Your Website
- Real Estate SEO Keyword & Keyphrase Analysis
- Selection of up to 24 Keyword Phrases for Your Business
- Optimization of Your Website's Source Code
- Page Content Assessment + Rewrite for Real Estate SEO Keywords
STAGE 2: Monthly Managed SEO
- Ongoing Performance Monitoring
- SEO Adjustments as Needed
- Trusted Source Link Building Campaign
- Comprehensive Analytics Reporting
RESULT: Free, High Quality Traffic
no strings attached
Realtors, this is why you need Real Estate SEO
Right now, buyers and sellers in your area
are searching for someone just like you.
Will they find your website?
The key tool you need to be found
by your customers is Real Estate SEO
It all starts with a conversation.
You’re going to love
what you hear!
"All our keyword rankings have improved since we hired you.
In under three months, we’ve seen one of our highly competitive keyword rankings improve from not being found in the top 100 search results to now being ranked on the 1st page of Google, with a monthly search volume of over 8,000 for that keyword. We now convert more leads into customers than ever before!
We are a leading provider of collaborative supply chain optimization and advanced retail planning solutions that help small, medium, large, and Fortune 500 companies realize substantial bottom–line results in record time. We have a handful of high value key phrases that we target on Google."
"Thanks to you I now feel like a blogging and SEO expert!
I’ve had great success generating leads from my website and blog and my blog ranked on the first page of Google after only 3 months."
Real Estate SEO FAQs
We typically do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to the SEO strategy and campaigns, but we also have many clients that prefer to be closely involved with the process. So the short answer is that the amount of work you have to put in depends on you, and your budget.
If it becomes too much for you to handle time and effort-wise we're here as your support and partner.