Blog Training Course – Learn from the Successful
Successful blogging takes discipline.
Successful blogging takes practice.
Successful blogging takes planning.
Successful blogging takes skill.
Successful blogging takes style.
Successful blogging takes knowledge.
Successful blogging takes passion.
Successful blogging takes commitment.
Successful blogging takes vision.
Without Knowledge, You are Destined to Die on the Vine.
Blog designers, developers, resellers and consultants all want you to embrace the business blog as your core marketing tool.
What sets Real Estate Tomato apart, is that we are here to guide you on the path to your success, one step at a time.
We Are an “Education First” Company.
To ensure our Gold Package Client’s success,
each is afforded with 10 hours of personal training.
One-on-One Coaching – Webinars – Video Tutorials
Although we provide our clients with the most effective online tools for their marketing strategy, we know that it is the understanding and leveraging of these tools that ultimately makes them most successful.
“It is the Carpenter, not the Hammer that Builds the House.”
By training with an online webinar/teleseminar format, we are able to share our monitors live, as we introduce new tools, sites, techniques and concepts during training.
We are right there with you, every step of the way.
We Are Our Own First Client.
The techniques we teach, we use to achieve our own success. Blogging is the center of our online marketing efforts. Our techniques are tried and true. We are confident you too, will be a successful blogger when you apply our training to your efforts. Our formula to success has been meticulously structured into what we refer to as Tomato University.
Every Gold Package Client is provided with a 7 week, 7 session, 10 hour personal training regimen designed specifically to hone your blog writing and management skills, guide you through the challenge of productive participation, and bring clarity to the analysis and application of your search engine success.
Online, Private Tomato Tutorial Library
All the prepared content that has been taught in any class we have ever taught exists in an ever-growing online video manual. Step by step instructions have been meticulously recorded to support every element of your education.
All Tomato University clients have secure access to this ultimate guide to successful real estate blogging. In its archives are dozens and dozens of hours of learning that are your online road map to success as a blogger.
We guarantee not only your satisfaction, but that if you follow our program, you will be a successful and authoritative blogger in your community.
By the time you graduate you will be a proficient user of WordPress, an expert on current technology trends, a master of competitive placement in Google and have all the skills to publish beautiful blog articles.
Everything you ever wanted to know about using WordPress is now documented in Free Online Training Videos for you to view at your leisure.
Our extensive, and ever-growing library of video blogging tutorials cover everything you need to become an expert at using WordPress.
Whether it be writing posts, managing categories, adding multimedia (images and videos) , using widgets, basic SEO, embedding maps, or whatever, we have recorded easy-to-follow- video tutorials destined to answer any question you have.
Breakdown of Success Session Classes.
Hours 1-5: Blog Writing, Formating and Beauty
- Intense Dashboard (backend) Training
- Overall Site Management & Customization
- Matrix, Webinar, and BaseCamp™ Training
- Core Topic Development
- Categories Development and Organization
- Effective Headline Writing
- Body Content and Copy Writing
- Call to Action Conclusions
- SEO Keywords and Tags
- Proven Lead Generation Techniques
- Image Training (Locating, Styling, Editing, Integrating)
- Formatting, Styling & Publishing
- RSS Feeds and Feed Readers
- Introduction to the Real Estate Blogosphere
- Valuable Online Resource Introduction
- Research and Analysis Tools
Hours 6-10: Participation, Syndication, & Running Into Traffic
- Content Organization & Management
- Sidebar Management: Widgets, Chiclets, HTML
- Social Participation: Comments & YEO
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- Brand Awareness & Management
- Blogroll Development
- Pinging and Trackbacks
- Social Media Profile Building and Networking
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube
- Article Syndication
- Email Blast & RSS Optimization
- Directories, Carnivals & Contests
- Advanced Lead Generation & Calls to Action
- True Lead Generation Through Relationships
- Offline Marketing Integration
- SEO & SEM Concepts
- Keyword Analysis
- Backlink Strategies
- Blogging Listings
- Guerrilla Marketing
If you don’t understand everything on this page, that’s exactly why we’re here.
“Jim Cronin is the Zen Master of Lead Generation in Real Estate Blogging”
The above training class contents are neither required to be learned nor required to be taught in their entirety. Your training is an hourly commitment. 10 hours includes as much of the above as your level of comprehension commands. Our continued education program will allow you to subscribe to future learning at your pace.
Our Most Recent Blog Articles
- Calls-To-Action – Real Estate Website Theme Design Series Part Three
- U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Ben A. Gonzales The usefulness of your website to...
- continue reading
- Thanks For The Robot, C.A.R.
- A curious package arrived the other day. It's contents just as curious. An Electron Robot and a note expressing that they...
- continue reading
- Navigation: Real Estate Website Theme Design Series Part Two
- Part Two: The Navigation Almost every article we write should could start off the same way: Consider the audience you are intending to attract...
- continue reading